MSEC Counseling Department
Welcome to Memphis School of Excellence Cordova Middle/High School. My name is Leatryce Stanley, and I am your Professional School Counselor. I have been a Certified Professional School Counselor for 12 years. I’m originally from Greenwood, MS and moved to Memphis, TN in 2010. My educational background includes:
- Bachelor’s of Science in Social Work - Mississippi Valley State University
- Master’s of Science in Criminal School - Mississippi Valley State University
- Master’s of Education in School Counseling - Delta State University
- Post Master’s Certificate in College Teaching - Capella University
- 12 years as a Professional School Counselor
I love spending time with my family. I am a proud wife and mother of 5 ages 30, 24, 21, 13, 10. I look forward to serving all scholars and being a support to the teachers and parents. This will be a great school year!
“I CAN DO ALL THINGS WITH DETERMINATION, MOTIVATION, AND WITH AN
Scholars may request to see me by directly asking their teacher or submitting their own request for an appointment using the Student Appointment Request Form. My door and ears are always open to you. I look forward to a fun and successful school year together!